Step 1. Registration
For each accepted paper, at least one author must register for the conference by May 8, 2016. Please, notice that the early registration fees are available until April 25, 2016.
You can find more information about the registration in this link.
Step 2. Preparing the documents
- If you want your paper to appear as a full paper in the proceedings, then you should prepare the camera-ready version using the UPV Press template.
- The paper length must be strictly between 4 and 8 pages including the abstract (A4 size).
- Before logging into the OCS platform, ensure that you have three documents prepared:
- The paper in .docx format, including the changes suggested by the reviewers and following strictly the page limits and the format instructions in the UPV Press template.
- The paper in PDF format, generated from the .docx file.
- A PDF file with a signed and scanned copy of the Statement of work ownership and assignment of rights for the publication of conference proceedings, which is available here.
- If you want that only the abstract appears in the proceedings, then you should prepare the camera-ready version using only the first page of the UPV Press template.
- The abstract length must not exceed strictly one page (A4 size).
- Before logging into the OCS platform, ensure that you have two documents prepared:
- The abstract in .docx format, following strictly the page limits and the format instructions in the UPV Press template.
- The abstract in PDF format, generated from the .docx file.
Step 3. Logging into OCS
Once you have your documents prepared, log in with your username and password following this link: http://ocs.editorial.upv.es/index.php/index/index/user
After logging in, click on User Home section, and then on the Author link below the CARMA2016 heading to check the status of your paper.
If your paper was accepted, its status will show Revisions Required. Click on the title of the paper to submit the camera ready version.
You should see both the Summary and the Review sections for your paper.
Step 4. Checking Metadata
Under the Summary section, please check that all author names and affiliations were properly included, as well as the paper title and abstract. If some data are missing, you can add them by clicking on Edit Metadata.
The next screen allows you to add authors or complete paper details.
Remember to save the modifications by clicking on Save Metadata.
Step 5. Uploading files
Under the review section, please upload one-by-one the documents documents described in Step 2 (paper in docx and PDF formats, and signed copyright form for papers).
Double-check that the uploaded documents match the final version of your paper or abstract. At this point, the submission is finished. Click on the envelope close to the “Notify director” to let us know that your camera-ready submission is completed. If everything is fine, the status of the paper will change within few days after the camera-ready deadline.